[

Login.

New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Entertainment » Gaming » What game are you playing? (Just Chat.)
What game are you playing?
Artificial Date: Friday, 03-05-2013, 20:55 | Message # 1
Reproofs:
Respect
[ 5 ]
Hello there fellow players. Would like to introduce myself. I am artificial. And i created this thread for the community to share what they are currently playing(games). Any console goes. I would like to start off by saying that i am currently playing Demons Souls + Dark Souls, will sometimes play MW3 or Black Ops 2. If you guys are rpg gamers and like a challenge, i recommend you get demons souls + dark souls.  Dark souls is the most amazing game ive ever played. Give it a go! Looking forward to see what you guys are playing!

Life Moves Pretty Fast. If You Dont Stop To Look Around Every Once In A While You Could Miss It.
Wings Date: Saturday, 04-05-2013, 09:40 | Message # 2
Reproofs:
Respect
[ 3 ]
Hi biggrin
Currently I´m playing Dead Island Riptide, Resident Evil 6 and remembering the good old times playing those digimon world games one more time. Lets all discuss about our favorite games, obviously others than DMO.
biggrin
Artificial Date: Saturday, 04-05-2013, 10:10 | Message # 3
Reproofs:
Respect
[ 5 ]
Good choice! I loved dead island, havent got the new riptide tho. Resident Evil 6 was poor, and im a huge fan of RE, it just felt like a completely different game. DIGIMON WORLD 3 FTW!

Life Moves Pretty Fast. If You Dont Stop To Look Around Every Once In A While You Could Miss It.
Wings Date: Saturday, 04-05-2013, 22:26 | Message # 4
Reproofs:
Respect
[ 3 ]
Dead Island Riptide is like an expansion for the regular dead island. You can import your character from the original dead island game and use it on riptide. The enemies will be stronger if you do that, so the game doesn't get too easy. 
Resident evil 6 is a totally different game, it's nos a RE anymore. I feel like playing some metro 2033 or something else. The original resident evil experience died with resident evil 3, maybe RE 4.
Digimon world FTW! Totally agree!
Artificial Date: Saturday, 04-05-2013, 22:36 | Message # 5
Reproofs:
Respect
[ 5 ]
Ahh right, probably wont get it if its the same? And yeah i know, it sucks, hmm i enjoyed RE4 an awful lot though. I think it started getting crazy at RE5. Didnt like DW1.Digimon having a toilet. Nice! DW2 + 3 were both epic!  You on PS or XBOX? Played Mortal Kombat 9?

Wings Date: Sunday, 05-05-2013, 09:21 | Message # 6
Reproofs:
Respect
[ 3 ]
Yeah totally. I'm into ps3 a lot and i like mk9 but i don't have it. I have MVC3 yet smile
And yeah, DW1 sucked for that toilet thing, always made me get that shitmon lol
Artificial Date: Sunday, 05-05-2013, 09:40 | Message # 7
Reproofs:
Respect
[ 5 ]
Yeahh man!!! Add:ArtificialPlayer on psn. MK9 is the shit! So fun to play. Ive played so many fighting games, i think because MK9 is just simple to play, it makes it so enjoyable!

Freya Date: Thursday, 16-05-2013, 08:32 | Message # 8
Reproofs:
Respect
[ 1 ]
I'm currently playing on the Korean server of DMO. I also wanna' try out 'Saint Seiya Online'! ~

-Just restarted my 'Pokemon White 2' DS game. (=

Astero Date: Thursday, 16-05-2013, 10:10 | Message # 9
Reproofs:
Respect
[ 6 ]
Sup Freya !!!!
Im Shade :P
Admin Date: Thursday, 16-05-2013, 12:22 | Message # 10
Reproofs:
Respect
[ 109 ]
Tread will be moved to Hang-Out forum  :)
Forum » Entertainment » Gaming » What game are you playing? (Just Chat.)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: